Monday, January 9, 2012

Why it is that converting grace makes the soul that was a wilderness, burst into rejoicing ...?

Maybe the same as Jesus promised also, a comforter, this is very interesting. Jesus was a comforter in his time. Being something that does not touch but what is yours, alone in spirit, your own spirit, I remember very well before and after, before was just another day followed by another, not really a direction but your own direction, working to get by, living a life of own peace, performing in a world of physical things, not really thinking of another unless called upon to help or just go along as company, just friends, no matter what, just there, and the after, proof of a spirit being there makes you way different, it is the actuation, it puts your Mind and Heart in gear for a new reason, a purpose, the old ways are still there, but now you know there is a world outside your door, this world is on fire, in turmoil, great trouble, people suffer of Heart, people suffer of Mind, a plague not of the body but rather of the spirit, the very definition of plague is two~fold, one of the body, but also one of Mind and Heart, I do firmly believe this world suffers this plague today, and has for awhile, it surely is not united, being ate alive by divisions, that is the all of mankind, not just a single person, or just this tribe or culture, but Man and Woman as one, known as mankind, this is what the spirit does to one's Mind and Heart when it is activated by a living God, it causes to look not just at a single individual, but to look at tribes, cultures, to look at mankind as a whole being also, it gives you proof that the Spirit is there, and here, that there is something beyound what we can not see with our physical eyes, you start picking up on words spoken and written, you start to become very careful of what you do say, truth becomes a main staple of words, you do not want to judge anymore, especially when that spirit place a verse in front of your physical eyes your spirit comprehends, <<<>>>, (new testament), them are very powerful words when you read them one day, and the next they are not there, it is not a aha moment, it is a o,no moment, LOL, you can relate to the prophets of old, when someone opens their mouth and spills out what they are inside, it is a lot easier to see the deception, or the fact they do not really know, I will tell you what it has done to me, before I was care~free, I dug roots, fished, hunted, partied, easy going individual that worked if needed, spent a lot of time on the lake here, building docks, just being me with a few choice people around me, LOL, did not talk about God or spirits, I am hoping that people are given what was given to me, but it is not mine to give, no mortal can give you or anyone proof of the spirit, it does not happen that way, it happens by the spirit, it took me a year to find information of this, LOL, it literally blew my old mind away and placed a joint MInd new to look at things, as soon as I wake it starts, and stays all day long, for five years it has been this way, for the first year I could not even concentrate to work, my Mind was not in work, it was in the Spirit, but it is not me I think of, not my wealth, it is you and you, to ure, just to ure you God is very much alive, LOL, funny it was now that I look back, my thoughts were, this is going to be easy, there are all kinds of church goers, LOL, wrong, there may be, but that does not mean they know the Spirit, so I come to learn about why they say belief, and faith, oops on my part, at first I thought, they are all crazy, God never gives up on leading you, God shows there are other ways, and other tribes, it never amases me any more, just how God uses people to lift the Spirits of others, even my Spirit, that has been lifted a few times by others, I thank you with all my Heart and Mind, you give me strength to carry on, just simple words that say I love you. I can look back to the prophets of old, and know exactly how they felt, God gave me strength to never say never, no mortal can take that factual away from me, it is impossible, but people can give support, that is just as important to me as the love for God and his children are, I do not know all of the whole story, but I do know what it has done to my Heart and Mind, and I write it as a testimony to and for God and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment