Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What should I do? Am I infected?

So, I have had 3 cuts on my labia and bumps around my rectum and wanted to go to the gyno to see what it was, I thought it was a untreated yeast infection. She looked at it and said that it might be but she was not 100% sure. She sent the swabs to the lab so now I am just waiting for results. I cannot stop crying and I have told my boyfriend about it and I keep crying and he told me that no matter what, if I have or if I don't he does not care. He wants to be with me forever and he is not going to let get in the way of that. I feel like if I stay with him I will put him in danger of contracting the disease. What can I do? I feel so nasty about myself. I feel so dirty. Can I share food with people? Can I kiss my boyfriend? Can I use the same toilet as my sisters? Please help me! I am so broken! I really hope I do not have it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment