Saturday, January 7, 2012

If she cared, she would have tried to contact me, right?

Theres this girl I like, and I know she likes me too but we arent together. I know she cares, but im just so scared of getting hurt so I tried to push her away. She tried to come back, and I did want her to, but I was just too scared to get hurt. Anyway, I realized how upset I would be when she left, and I knew I screwed up. I have depression & anxiety as well, so this caused me to do a couple stupid things. I told her I was gonna kill myself. And I did try...last night, obviously, it didnt work. I overdosed, and huffed nail polish remover. She tried to talk me out of it for a bit, but didnt really answer quickly, and eveuntally went idle,(this happened over facebook at like 3am) so I told her I was going to bed, and I didnt know if I would wake up in the morning. And when I did, all I wanted was to hear from her, to know she cared, but she didnt call me, text me, even send me a message on facebook...its 9 at night now, and I feel even worse than yesterday. If she cared, she would have tried to contact me, right? I just want to know whats going through her head...

No comments:

Post a Comment